Sunday, June 03, 2007

Pictures, as promised below :)

Here is our new brown couch that resides in the den. Extremely comfortable.



This is the new red couch living in the living area...still slightly awkward furniture arrangement, but John and I sealed the fate of that room when we put a corner stove in!!! You live, you learn :) I'm still hunting for pix and rugs and another lamp....



Here is a shot of our birthing class. The woman in the middle is my friend and piano teacher, (since last fall,)and her husband. (He's on staff at IHOP and their baby is due in about 3 weeks.)



And this is how I felt most of the month.



When I was in PA in March, my grandma gave me these slippers for wearing around their house. Well...John likes to "borrow" them! Silliest thing I ever saw...



Here is the delectable (and very rich) cheesecake I made for Joanna's birthday. Yummy...I want more...


We'll have to take more interesting pictures :)

1 Comments:

At 10:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you get the brown one from Target online? I think I have the chairs in the inner office lobby at the church. :o) Love the house upgrades!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home