Saturday, March 31, 2007

Pictures, as promised in the post below :)

Flowers, as my heart long desired...


And a warm beach...


And beautiful sunshine...




Kicking around on a sunday afternoon...





New Adventures with Jo and the Attic Fan




And the much desired belly pictures and antics with Mikey



3 Comments:

At 1:09 AM, Blogger Eleazar said...

Budda belly! It's still cooking huh? How much longer you gonna keep them in there?

John doing insurance??? Oh, money and cars; I get it. Cool! I met a guy who is an independent accident evaluation expert. He gets retained by lawyers and insurance companys to determine causes and potential improvements. Lots and lots of $.

 
At 11:35 AM, Blogger TwoDaleys said...

Hey you :) (Kristi here) Yes, I am still perculating a small human child. Only about half way done, 18 weeks today...getting tired of waiting...geeze takes FOREVER. I'd probably go crazy if I was an elephant, what with their 22 MONTH term...aye yah yie...

Yes yes. We'll see about the possible John job :) Looking forward to seeing you before too long!

blessings,
K

 
At 10:58 PM, Blogger Kim said...

Kristi!!! I havn't been on here in forever... and ever!
Wonderful pictures... you got an bitty baby in there. awwww....
love you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home