Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter everyone!
For your entertainment we have provided a pictorial drama of the recent goings on at casa Daley.
Blessings.

As I mentioned earlier, I have been craving fried chicken and gravy...and other things ;)


Despite the high fat diet, Joanna and John have been steadily working out and running...well, until Jo hurt her ankle...



Puppy love.



Joanna and her new BFF dancing the night away. (Sorry Catherine!)



A little Jo art inspired by earlier drafts of The Kingdom of the Blankets.



Have fun with JoArt Hidden Picture!



Joanna and Hannah were kind enough to do some egg dying last night...not quiet as silly as the Christmas cookie extravaganza, but still pretty silly.




And finally...sigh...it's starting to happen...I am losing my belly button!!! John says it's starting to look pretty squinty.

3 Comments:

At 10:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That JoArt is so hot right now... and super amazing!
Love that belly!

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger Shaihulud said...

Kudos to the Jo art. And the belly.

 
At 5:04 PM, Blogger Eleazar said...

In the pic with John and Brailey, it's hard to tell who is kissing who....

That must be awesome to have Jo there......and my sis. Can I come? ;-)

ps. Tell John to go for the '66 Cobra not the '34 coupe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home