Saturday, October 21, 2006


just trying to get our smiling faces as an icon...hmmmm

5 Comments:

At 5:49 PM, Blogger Joanna said...

beautiful! :) what a lovely family i have.. :)

if i had a computer all to myself, you guys would totally be on my desktop.......*cough*... ok fine, it would probably be a picture of mark, or me with mark, or something like that.. but you guys totally MIGHT be my desktop at SOME point in time.. some unspecified point in time.. yeah.. :D :D :D love you guys! great pic! :D :D :D

 
At 6:15 PM, Blogger TwoDaleys said...

Hey Jo...I haven't forgotten about refitting my old pc for you...if you stil want it, we can do that when I get back...

-kristianna

 
At 1:56 AM, Blogger DCnews said...

awww...so sweet.

 
At 11:31 PM, Blogger heartlikeaglass said...

kristi...i swear i'm gonna email you back one of these days...

 
At 10:44 PM, Blogger TwoDaleys said...

dude, (meaning Alyssa,) you so will! No worries! I'M PAINTING MY HOUSE BEAUTIFUL!

hahahahaha......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home