Monday, September 11, 2006


In the Dell's livingroom. Michael thinks we should just go down to Shiloh to do a photo shoot. But here's the real question...WHEN????

3 Comments:

At 9:38 PM, Blogger Joanna said...

word... that's the EXACT same Kristi face as in that photo at that restaurant that you had to cut off like half of cuz it looked like Kristi had indecent cleavage. .....you know what I'm talking about?

 
At 10:26 PM, Blogger heartlikeaglass said...

for some reason this picture makes me want to tell you to have babies... maybe because kristi's slouching so her belly sticks out a little?

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger TwoDaleys said...

Probably ;) I noticed that after we took it...I think I was slouching because of John's arm. I mean, I slouch a lot...but I think this was because of John's arm...also, that shirt sort of has that effect on a person's figure ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home