Kristianna:...Greetings from Grandview, Missouri...Not much to look at...which might account for the success of IHOP! Who had that great idea, I wonder? "Let's build a house of prayer in a place that's ugly and hot...that way no one will even WANT to go outside and do anything! No competition!"
Hhaha....John, why don't you add some comments?
John: (Grumble, grumble, durn it, urgh...geeze) I don't have any thoughts. (Except that God is clarifying my heart and my mind and who I'm supposed to be...geeze...bringing priorities to the forefront and clearing out clutter...all that crap...)
Kristianna: Hello dear family and friends in the South-East of the United States of Amurica.
We have launched our Blog :) It's kind of late - well, for those of us who have an early bedtime - so this'll be short.
We just wanted to say that this is a nifty little spot in which we hope to keep ya'll weekly informed of what's going on in our part of the states, our hearts, the general IHOP community, etc.,etc. And, also, we can INTERACT! What a grand idea!!!
The heat has given way to four days of thunderstorms....awe inspiring and totally inconvenient for getting around...but a welcome break from the monotony of dry heat.
Be blessed.
love,
John and Kristianna


1 Comments:
Hey Nel :)
Yes, dry heat is better then humid heat...but I'd rather have no heat at all! Luckily we're now more in the low 80's and high 70's so YAY!
Keep wondering! (I love kids; John is starting to think about enjoying them ;) When God blesses, God will bless...yeah, He's spoken things, but who knows!
Miss you!
be blessed!
-Kristianna
Post a Comment
<< Home